Ireland Corners is located at the intersection of Route 44/55 and Route 208. Its landmark building (circa 1865) is the 10 room hotel/restaurant/bar that sits on the corner (most recently known as The Gold Fox Restaurant). Back in the day the hotel was a popular place to stay for weary travelers. From 1909 to 1915 much of Ireland Corners was dug up in order to construct the aqueduct that carries fresh water to New York City. During this era business at the hotel boomed.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.